Simple clean lines, hand turned bun feet and understated details define the Lake house Collection case goods. Designed with ample proportions and refined step down routing on the drawer faces, tops and moldings NE Kids has created an instant American Classic. Finish Options:
- Dresser Dimensions: 60"l x 18.5"w x 35.75"h
- Mirror Dimensions: 34"l x 1.25"w x 39"h
- Eight Drawers: Four smaller drawers across the top over four larger drawers in the case body.
- Secret drawer hidden on the left side (right side facing) of the case piece in the lower molding. Kids love having a special place to hide things and parents appreciate the fact that they know right where to look.
- The mirror is finished with a beveled edge, ensuring it is thick enough to reflect a clear, crisp image.
- Top drawers are felt lined.
- Five piece drawer boxes with English Dovetail joinery at the front and back of the drawer.
- Full Extension, Side Mounted, Ball Bearing Drawer Guides.
- Outfitted with wooden drawer pulls featuring brushed metal insert.
- Bench built with kiln dried solid poplar frames and Poplar veneers.
- Dust proofing at the bottom of each case.
- For added strength, the case good backs are inset and screwed in place.
- Anti-tip kit included for your childs safety.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.